A softer color palette, Expressions series are made by coloring the cement matrix with small to medium sized aggregate. In twelve standards, with options for custom colors, they offer a large variety of design opportunities.
Thickness: 2” to 4” (nominal) Standard thickness 2", 2-3/4", 3", 4"
Weight: 24 to 48 lbs./sq. ft. (Depending on thickness).
Dimensional tolerance: +/- 1/16" (Length, width, height, convex, concave).
There are so many uses for concrete pavers. Choose an installation that best meets your requirements for use and desired look of the finished project. Your Tectura Designs representative can assist you in determining which installation best suits your needs, or answer any other questions you may have. Each installation listed shows a pedestrian or vehicular method.
PROPERTY VALUE TEST METHOD
Compressive Strength =>9,500 psi average with no individual unit less than 8,500 psi ASTM C140
Flexural Strength =>800 psi average ASTM C293-14
Water Absorption <4% ASTM C140
Freeze/Thaw =<1% loss of dry weight (50 cycles) ASTM 1262
Center Load 2,000 lbs. WTCL 99
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request a sample before placing order.
- Bituminous Set Installation Spec 1123JC_0.doc
- Lok Down Installation Spec 1123JC.doc
- 2018 -Mortar Set Installation Specification.doc
- Open Joint Pedestal Installation Spec 1123JC_0.doc
- Sand Set Installation Spec 616JC_0_0.doc
- 2018- Thin Set Installation.doc
- Terra Stand 7-6-16.pdf
- Terra-Stand Installation Instructions.pdf
- Typical Architectural Details- 716JC.docx
- Maintaining Wausau Pavers 4-16 Final.pdf
- Paver Sizes.pdf
- Advanced Paver data sheet.pdf
- Revised-Standard Paver data sheet.doc
- SRI - PAVING LEED IMPACT.pdf
- Waffle reducer Inst 2018-12.pdf