Weight: 24 to 48 lbs per sq ft (Depending on Thickness)
Thickness: 2" up to 4"
Material: Pressed Concrete
Tectura Designs HNBF Pavers are available in seven standard colors with no secondary finish. Custom colors available. Standard thickness is 2” to 4”.
Custom Plank Pavers are now available!
There are so many uses for concrete pavers. Choose an installation that best meets your requirements for use and desired look of the finished project. Your Tectura Designs representative can assist you in determining which installation best suits your needs, or answer any other questions you may have. Each installation listed shows a pedestrian or vehicular method.
PROPERTY VALUE TEST METHOD
Compressive Strength =>9,500 psi average with no individual unit less than 8,500 psi ASTM C140
Flexural Strength =>800 psi average ASTM C293-14
Water Absorption <4% ASTM C140
Freeze/Thaw =<1% loss of dry weight (50 cycles) ASTM 1262
Center Load 2,000 lbs. WTCL 99
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request a sample before placing order.
- Bituminous Set Installation Spec 1123JC_0.doc
- Lok Down Installation Spec 1123JC_1.doc
- 2018 -Mortar Set Installation Specification.doc
- Open Joint Pedestal Installation Spec 1123JC_0.doc
- Sand Set Installation Spec 616JC_0_0.doc
- 2018- Thin Set Installation_13.doc
- Terra Stand 7-6-16_1.pdf
- Terra-Stand Installation Instructions.pdf
- Typical Architectural Details- 716JC_15.docx
- Maintaining Wausau Pavers 4-16 Final_1.pdf
- SRI Test Summary 2018.pdf
- Paver Sizes_0.pdf
- Paver Dimensions.pdf
- Advanced Paver data sheet.pdf
- Revised-Standard Paver data sheet.doc