Weight: 24 to 33 lbs per sq ft (Depending on Thickness)
Thickness: 2" up to 2-3/4"
Material: Pressed Concrete
Tectura Designs OceanView Pavers are available in five standard colors. Custom colors available. Standard thickness is 2” to 2 3/4”.
There are so many uses for concrete pavers. Choose an installation that best meets your requirements for use and desired look of the finished project. Your Tectura Designs representative can assist you in determining which installation best suits your needs, or answer any other questions you may have. Each installation listed shows a pedestrian or vehicular method.
PROPERTY VALUE TEST METHOD
Compressive Strength =>8,000 psi Average ASTM C140
Flexural Strength =>800 psi Average ASTM C293
Water Absorption <6% ASTM C140
Freeze/Thaw =<1% loss of dry weight (50 cycles) ASTM 1262
Center Load 1,850 lbs. WTCL 99
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request a sample before placing order.
- Bituminous Set Installation 1123JC.doc
- Lok Down Installation 1123JC.doc
- Mortar Set Installation 1123JC.doc
- Open Joint Pedestal Installation 1123JC.doc
- Sand Set Installation 616JC.doc
- Thin Set Installation 616JC.doc
- Terra Stand 7-6-16.pdf
- Terra-Stand Installation Instructions.pdf
- Typical Architectural Details- 716JC.docx
- Maintaining Wausau Pavers 4-16 Final.pdf
- SRI - PAVING LEED IMPACT.pdf
- Paver Sizes.pdf
- Paver Dimensions.pdf
- Advanced Paver data sheet.pdf
- Revised-Standard Paver data sheet.doc