Quattro Series - 4 color blends
The Quattro Series combines the beauty of porcelain with the proven performance of Wausau Tile’s concrete architectural pavers, featuring our exclusive four-color blending technology. Wausau Tile is the only domestic manufacturer capable of producing pavers with this state-of-the-art process, which brings even the most complex color schemes to life.
Quattro Series is available in ten standard colors and custom four-color blending that offers endless possibilities. All ten standard colors are available in four different finishes: blasted, unblasted, slate and woodgrain.
Weight: 24 to 48 lbs per sq ft (depending on thickness)
Thickness: 1 5/8" - 4"
Material: Pressed Concrete
Custom colors available.
PROPERTY VALUE TEST METHOD
Compressive Strength > 9,500 psi average with no individual unit less than 8,000 psi ASTM C140
Flexural Strength > 1,800 psi average ASTM C140
Water Absorption < 4.5% ASTM C140
Freeze/Thaw < 1% loss of dry weight (100 cycles) ASTM C1262
Center Load 2,000 lbs WTCL 99
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request sample before placing order.
CLICK ON IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW CLOSE UP OF FOUR TEXTURES AVAILABLE.
- Paving Bituminous Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Lok Down Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Mortar Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Open Joint Pedestal Installation Guide Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Sand Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Thin Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Accessories Brochure.pdf
- H-Series Brochure.pdf
- Quattro Series Paver Flyer.pdf