Quattro Series - 4 color blends
The Quattro series features Tectura Designs’ exclusive four-color blending technology. Tectura Designs is the only domestic manufacturer capable of producing pavers with this state-of-the-art process, which brings even the most complex color schemes to life. The Quattro series is available in ten standard colors, and custom four-color blending offers endless possibilities. All ten standard colors are available in four different finishes; blasted, unblasted, slate and woodgrain. The pavers ship unsealed, but the photos shown are a sealed product to enhance the images for viewing.
Weight: 24 to 48 lbs per sq ft (Depending on Thickness)
Thickness: 2" up to 4"
Material: Pressed Concrete
Custom colors available. Standard thickness is 2” to 4”.
PROPERTY VALUE TEST METHOD
Compressive Strength = >9,500 psi average with no individual unit less than 8,500 psi ASTM C140
Flexural Strength =>800 psi average ASTM C293-14
Water Absorption <4% ASTM C140
Freeze/Thaw =<1% loss of dry weight (50 cycles) ASTM 1262
Center Load 2,000 lbs. WTCL 99
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request sample before placing order.
CLICK ON IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW CLOSE UP OF FOUR TEXTURES AVAILABLE.
- Bituminous Set Installation Spec 1123JC_0.doc
- Lok Down Installation Spec 1123JC_1.doc
- Mortar Set Installation Spec 1123JC_0 (1).doc
- Open Joint Pedestal Installation Spec 1123JC_0.doc
- Sand Set Installation Spec 616JC_0_0.doc
- Thin Set Installation Spec 616JC_0 (1).doc
- Terra Stand 7-6-16_1.pdf
- Terra-Stand Installation Instructions.pdf
- Typical Architectural Details- 716JC.docx
- Maintaining Wausau Pavers 4-16 Final_1.pdf
- SRI Test Summary 2018.pdf
- Paver Sizes_0.pdf
- Paver Dimensions.pdf
- Advanced Paver data sheet.pdf
- Revised-Standard Paver data sheet.doc