Stone River, 4-Color Blending
New for 2017, the Stone River series is our first to feature Tectura Designs’ exclusive four-color blending technology. Tectura Designs is the only domestic manufacturer capable of producing pavers with this state-of-the-art process, which brings even the most complex color schemes to life with unmatched precision. The Stone River series is available in seven standard colors, and the custom four-color blending offers endless possibilities for one-of-a-kind gradients – giving you complete creative control to bring your vision to life.
Weight: 24 to 48 lbs per sq ft (Depending on Thickness)
Thickness: 2" up to 4"
Material: Pressed Concrete
Stone River pavers are available in seven standard colors. Custom colors available. Standard thickness is 2” to 4”.
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request sample before placing order.
- Bituminous Set Installation 1123JC.doc
- Lok Down Installation 1123JC.doc
- Mortar Set Installation 1123JC.doc
- Open Joint Pedestal Installation 1123JC.doc
- Sand Set Installation 616JC_0.doc
- Thin Set Installation 616JC_0 (1).doc
- Terra Stand 7-6-16_1.pdf
- Terra-Stand Installation Instructions.pdf
- Typical Architectural Details- 716JC.docx
- Maintaining Wausau Pavers 4-16 Final_1.pdf
- SRI - PAVING LEED IMPACT.pdf
- Paver Sizes_0.pdf
- Paver Dimensions.pdf
- Advanced Paver data sheet.pdf
- Revised-Standard Paver data sheet.doc