Made from pressed concrete, Stoney Creek pavers are available in a variety of factory-sealed mottled colors with simulated natural stone surfaces – offering rock-solid style at a fraction of the investment.
Weight: 24 to 33 lbs per sq ft (depending on thickness)
Thickness: 1 3/4" - to 3"
Material: Pressed Concrete
Stoney Creek pavers are available in six factory sealed colors. Custom colors available.
There are so many uses for concrete pavers. Choose an installation that best meets your requirements for use and desired look of the finished project. Your Tectura Designs representative can assist you in determining which installation best suits your needs or answer any other questions you may have. Each installation listed shows a pedestrian or vehicular method.
PROPERTY VALUE TEST METHOD
Compressive Strength > 8,000 psi average with no individual unit less than 7,500 psi ASTM C140
Flexural Strength > 1,200 psi average ASTM C140
Water Absorption < 6% ASTM C140
Freeze/Thaw < 1% loss of dry weight (100 cycles) ASTM 1262
Center Load 1,850 lbs WTCL 99
NOTE: Your monitor or printer may not accurately represent the actual production color or finish. Please request a sample before placing order.
- Paving Bituminous Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Lok Down Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Mortar Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Open Joint Pedestal Installation Guide Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Sand Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Paving Thin Set Installation Spec 2020.docx
- Accessories Brochure.pdf
- Stoney Creek Paver Flyer.pdf
- LOK-Down Brochure.pdf
- V-Series Brochure.pdf